Hampshire Fit Out Contractors • Acoustic Works • Interior Specialists • Wall Rendering • Suspended Ceilings • Glazed Partitioning • Dry Lining • Commercial Interiors • Retail Interiors • Shop Refits
Fast and Efficient Hampshire Fit Out Contractors
Portsmouth and Southampton are both exciting cities that are growing fast, located in the county of Hampshire. The StanLil design and installation team has become a regular visitor to this beautiful part of the country, as both cities are home to a range of businesses needing flexible interior solutions that can be installed fast.
StanLil Contractors have over fifteen years experience in creating and installing practical, and stylish interiors in Hampshire. We always tell our customers that if they are able to imagine the interior they want, we can create it using a range of highly flexible materials which can be installed efficiently without compromising on craftsmanship.
Retail Fit Out Hampshire
Our Hampshire interior services team is used to working to hard deadlines, tight budgets and creative challenges – it’s what the retail sector is all about. Our retail installation team has worked on a range of high end outlets requiring fast and innovative fit outs, creating experiential shopping environments for their customers. To ensure successful delivery every time, we use tried and tested materials:
- Space Sculpting Partitions – metal framed dry lining partitions are used for spatial sculpting in retail fit outs. The partitions can be hung from the ceiling, fixed, or free-standing and come in an array of textures and colours. They’re second-to-none for rapid installation, and meet rigorous performance standards on fire resistance.
- Feature Ceiling – designing a contemporary feature ceiling is all about extending shoppers’ experience of the retail space. A feature ceiling might include angled ceiling slopes, lowered soffits, or runways lights and concealed music speakers.
- Coving and Cornice Work – this is traditional moulding is fixed at the point where the walls meet the ceiling. The blend of traditional craftsmanship and innovative materials can create an elegant and eye-catching combination.
Office Fit Out Contractors
Our design and installation team is known for being able to help businesses manage their office space effectively. Whether we’re working with clients who are relocating, downsizing, or needing to enhance productivity in an existing space, we have a range of solutions, using dry lining materials, for fast fit outs which deliver an excellent return on investment:
- Partitions for Productivity – office workspace now needs to be adaptable and agile, as workflows are required to accommodate teamwork, home working and remote working, as well as the more traditional office and single desk occupancy. We deliver flexible workspaces using dry lining partitions. For a brighter space, glazed partitioning refracts and enhances the available natural light.
- Suspended Ceiling or Raised Access Floor – many offices suffer from legacy tech cabling which eats space and makes the environment look cluttered. A false ceiling or floor provides the dual advantage of creating an accessible storage space to clear the cabling, and improve the environmental acoustics by eradicating echo.
Crafted Interiors Created With Clients
StanLil Hampshire interior services put customers at the heart of everything we do. That means providing the services you need, at the time you need them, for a cost that is agreed up front. We are experts at working in pressured environments, and our highly experienced installers pride themselves on working at optimum efficiency at all times, without compromising on quality.