Exterior Wall Rendering in London • Wall Rendering • Decorative Exterior Masonry • Line Based Cement Rendering • Render • Screeding • Retail Exteriors
However sophisticated we become as the 21st century offers us ever more advanced technology, we remain staunchly traditional when it comes to requiring a home with solid and secure external walls to keep us protected from the outside world.
STANLIL CONTRACTORS ARE EXPERIENCED IN PROVIDING LONDON EXTERIOR WALL RENDERING
Our external walls not only maintain the structure of our homes, they also keep us insulated against the British winter weather, and a well rendered wall keeps our interiors damp-free, and provide us with our homes with an essential protective skin.
MAINTAINING LONDON EXTERIOR WALL RENDERING IS ESSENTIAL
Wall rendering is your home’s frontline defence against external elements such as pollution, ice, wind, and rain. It’s a domestic armour which needs regular maintenance if it’s to continue the work it was designed for. The most common cause of faults are hairline cracks which trap moisture. If caught early costly repairs can be avoided, and, for this reason, we recommend regular checks – particularly in the spring after winter frosts have done their worst.
EXTERIOR WALL RENDERING IN LONDON
When providing exterior wall rendering in London for a new build, or as a replacement to badly damaged render, we offer a range of materials, all of which provide a high degree of insulation and fuel economy when it comes to heating your home:
- Ashlar Cut Render – This is a method of creating features in an external render that cuts grooves directly into the render surface, thus replicating the appearance of traditional ashlar masonry.
- Monocouche – also a cement-based render, which has the advantage of being water-repellent and requiring minimal maintenance. The use of white Portland cement as a binder also allows the formulation to be pigmented providing clients with an option of colours.
- Silicone/Acrylic – available in a range of colours, and extremely tough, this thin coat render is resistant to cracking, and provides an attractive finish to the walls.
- Polymer – this is a cement-based render which blends strength with flexibility. This render can be used with a range of substrates.
- EWI – External Wall Insulation
- Lime-Based Render – this is used on non-cavity walls, which usually pre-date the 1930s. This approach is required where lime-based mortars have been used in the original brickwork.
- Sand and Cement – this combination is an excellent defence against damp, and provides a textured, sandy finish.
- Pebble dash – this is an effective insulating material which provides houses with an exterior decorative finish.
ATTRACTIVE AND EFFICIENT EXTERIOR WALL RENDERING IN LONDON
StanLil Contractors offer a range of expertise for rendering external walls in London, from traditional finishes, to contemporary, lightweight, and decorative exterior masonry. We are known for working fast, professionally and to extremely high standards; our secret lies in choosing the materials that will meet job spec, the standards we expect of ourselves, and the agreed deadlines of the client.